- Start by making half your plate vegetables and fruit. This will ensure that you are getting plenty of nutrients and fiber, which can help keep you full and satisfied. Plus, it’s a great way to add color and variety to your meals.
- Choose whole grains whenever possible. Whole grains are packed with fiber, which can help with digestion and weight management. Some examples of whole grains include brown rice, whole wheat bread, and quinoa.
- Don’t forget about protein. Lean proteins such as chicken, fish, tofu, and legumes are important for maintaining muscle mass and keeping you feeling satisfied. Aim to include a source of protein in every meal and snack.
- Stay hydrated. Water is essential for proper body function, so make sure to drink plenty throughout the day. If you’re not a fan of plain water, try adding a slice of lemon or cucumber for flavor.
- Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals can lead to overeating later on, so it’s important to aim for regular, balanced meals throughout the day. If you’re short on time, try packing a healthy snack to take with you on the go.
Want help? Click here to find out more!